DMCA / Copyright Policy - hardcorepost.com
We take copyright infringement claims seriously and, in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we will respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement that are in accordance with applicable law.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you hold the copyright to material which appears on the website without your permission, please submit in writing the following information so that we are able to identify the material in question and take appropriate action:
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list in the case of multiple infringement claims.
- The exact location on the website where the work that is allegedly infringing copyright can be found.
- Your complete contact information, including your postal address, telephone number and, if applicable, your email address.
- A statement of your good faith believe that the use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, their agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or authorized to act for the copyright owner.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature, either physical or electronic, of an individual authorized to act for you.
All copyright infringement notices must be written in English and must include all of the aforementioned information. Noncompliance with these terms will result in the notice being disregarded.
Notification of claimed copyright infringement should be forwarded to us by way of our contact form.
By submitting a claim of copyright infringement, you are initiating a legal process. Please be advised that false claims of infringement may result in legal consequences, such as liability for damages.
Take Down Procedure
It is our policy to take down material that is claimed to be an infringement of copyright or based on facts or circumstances indicates infringing activity. It is also our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers, and we will take swift action to terminate access to any infringing material in accordance with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Users should regularly revisit this policy in order to stay informed of any such changes.