Privacy Notice - hardcorepost.com
By accessing and using this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms of this policy. If you do not agree to or accept the terms of this policy, you should cease all use of this website.
This website is not meant for minors, and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of majority.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to handling your personal data in a secure manner.
This policy applies to information we gather on this website (both desktop and mobile versions) or through our applications and to information we gather from emails or messages sent to this website's administrators.
You may find links on our website to third-party websites or services. Please be aware that we are not responsible for third-party practices regarding the collection and sharing of personal data, and therefore we encourage you to read the policies of all websites you visit when you leave our site
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us via our contact form.
Personal information we collect
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - Users of the website who become members voluntarily provide us with such information as username, password and email address. You may also provide additional information in any communication with us. When you interact with the website, we collect data about your interests and preferences. We also gather technical data as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
How we collect information
Your data is collected via the following methods:
Passive Collection - We collect information when you visit our website, which may include your IP address, browser type, language, geographic location and time zone, among other such technical details.
Active Collection - You may voluntarily provide us with information when you register as a member of the website, post any materials to the website, such as comments, or communicate with us in any way, such as via email or feedback form.
How we use your information
We use the personal information collected from you for the following purposes:
- For the presentation of the website and to allow your interaction with it
- To deliver advertising and content that is relevant to your interests
- For research and analysis purposes to maintain and improve the website
- For diagnosis and resolution of technological issues that affect the operation of the website
- To enable us to provide support and reply to your communications
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
How we share your information
We will not share your personal information, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and companies who provide services necessary to the operation of the website, and only for the provision of those services
- An individual, company or organization who takes ownership of any or all business assets for reasons including sale, merger, desolation, restructuring, bankruptcy, transfer, or any other such proceeding
- Law enforcement agencies, government regulators, courts and any such organizations for the purposes of meeting legal or regulatory obligations or to protect our rights or the rights of other people
Rights of users
You can contact us to exercise your rights regarding the collection and use of your personal information, which include the right to access, update, correct, restrict, erase, request a copy or transfer, object to processing, or withdraw your consent.
We may process, store, and transfer personal data in and to a country with less comprehensive privacy laws than your country. We may also transfer your data to third parties based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for storage or processing. By using our website or submitting personal data, you agree to this transfer, storage, and processing.